Chef Joseph's at the Connoisseur Room
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Hours: Lunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday; dinner 5 to 10 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, American Traditional and Classic, and American
- Meals Served: Array
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine, and Full Bar
- Dress Code: Business attire
- Smoking: No
Lush and masculine, Chef Joseph's ostensibly exists for the business lunch, though it serves dinner, too. The titular chef is Joseph Heidenreich, who helmed Agio, the beloved Massachusetts Avenue restaurant, until it closed in 2011. Chef Joseph's menu is an ever-changing lineup composed of small plates, salads, sandwiches and heartier entrees: black pepper-seared ahi, Angus burger served Reuben-style with housemade chips, luscious bites of duck breast atop penne pasta.